Monday, April 20, 2015

Lucille's Market Barn Sale Signs & Field Excavation Underway

What a productive weekend with Signs & Field Excavation for Parking for  Lucille's Market Barn Sales that are right around that 'summer corner'.

Lucille's Vintiques Barn Sale - June 10-11th @ 9783 County Rd. 23 Brainerd, MN  56401

A no-frills, in the rough, as found loaded with 60 years of collectin'. Great Pickin' experience.  Located at Lucille's original Barn in Brainerd, MN just 2 hours north of St. Paul, MN.  

Lucille's Market Barn Sale - July 10-11th @ 28579 Ivywood Trail Chisago City, MN  55013

Offering all items Vintage, Antique and Re-purposed; 10 Trendy Vendors & counting, Fresh Flowers, Music & Cupcakes/Refreshments. Located in Chisago City, MN just 35 minutes north of St. Paul, MN. 

Come & Join us ~ shop the good junk & enjoy the experience

We welcome all creative, junk lovin' dumpster divin' friends!

Lucille's Market Barn Sale - Signs
For the longest time I have wanted to design & create Lucille Market Barn Sale signs.  Younger brother, Dave to the rescue!

And after a very long weekend of working on the signs with fantastic help from my brothers & their wives, I am pleased to say the Signs are Done!  Wow!  Did I underestimate the work needed to bring these to life.

I absolutely LOVE the results!

My Talented Younger Brother Dave
Technical Designer & Creator of
Lucille's Market Barn Sale Signs

In Process....

Finished Product.. A HUGE thanks to my sister-in-laws & brothers!

Craiglist Find...vision of a headboard sign
for the end of my driveway
Dry brushing & paint & it is ready for signage

Finished Product.. front

And the back...aren't those little banner flags Cute!?!?

1954 Ford on the mound & metal signage created by
my talented husband.
Ready for vinyl...coming in May!
Now for Site Preparation for Parking.  Since I am envisioning a great attendance, I decided I needed to expand parking area into our field.  A special thanks to Stephan @ Lakeshore Landscaping for making this possible!  

Phase I - Field Excavation 
Began on April 17th



Brushing .... check

Skidsteer work .... check



Getting Ready for more Class 5 rock .... check
Phase II: Dozer Leveling with Seeding 
 Begins soon!


Will keep you posted on the progress! So excited for spring temps to come!


~Ruth



No comments:

Post a Comment