Monday, March 23, 2015

Welcome Opal Peacock Vintage & Kris Leroy Vintage Jewelry as Barn Sale Vendors!

I had a fantastic morning meeting with two amazingly talented women!  And I am so happy to announce that both women joined the Lucille's Barn Sale as Vendors!  Hurray!

Opal Peacock Vintage, Angie Ness

Angie is a talented re-purposer and has amazing as-found finds to fit any vintage vignette/decor. Angie is one busy lady, as a wife and mother as well as selling her goods at Reclaiming Beautiful, Hello the House & My Happy Place.

Visit Angie's awesome re-purposed creations & decor finds by visiting her facebook page, Opal Peacock Vintage.

Kris Leroy Jewelry

Kris' one of a kind jewelry designs are awe-inspiring, using vintage laces, rhinestones, ribbons, bonded glass & the list goes on.  As Kris shared her designs with me, I wanted all of them for myself!
Over the next few months pictures of Kris' designs will be posted on Lucille's Vintiques Facebook page & blogsite.

Next up...coffee dates with Trendy Vendors to keep building the awesomeness of the Barn Sale experience for shoppers!

~  Enjoy

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment