Friday, September 13, 2013

The Last of the Junk Bonanza Projects

This will be my last blog post until I have loaded the trailers & trucks for Junk Bonanza.  I have three fabulous hauler & stager helpers at my side for this Junk Bonanza!  Can't wait to see the final staged booths. Pictures will be posted of the final set up.  Now up to see Lucille to load Good Junk from her Barns!

Here are the last two projects for Junk Bonanza - come see us at Lucille's Booths @ Junk Bonanza on September 26-28th.

Crates Rescued from the Farm Pick
in January
Painted White, Stenciled and Added Jute
Perfect for holding anything from magazines, toys to towels
Rescued from the Fire Pit
this Dresser was my First Attempt
with Chalk Paint
And...
I am in Love!
Couldn't You Imagine
Filled with Pumpkins & Gourds
in an Entrance Way?
Charcoal Base with Chive
and finished with 2-Coats of Satin Wax
Stop by Lucille's Booths & Say Hi.....

Enjoy ~

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment