Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February Sale Complete - March Sale in Process around English Edwardian Times

Happy February!

First sale complete & I am pleased with the interest in the merchandise!






I am already planning the next sale for March  6 - 11th around a theme of English Edwardian times; silver, linens, gloves, hankies, umbrella's, fancy dishware, furs, lace, buttons, portraits, taxidermy, stain glass windows, elaborate mirrors, lace curtains, etc. Here are a few pictures of items for the sale, with more pictures to follow.












And continuing to prepare for Junk Bonanza and spring/summer sales.  Here are a few items in the works!









I am thankful for the creative diversion this opportunity has provided.  Especially during the time of my father in law's sudden death on February 1st & my father's diagnosis of cancer.  Both of them are men who show deep love for their families, and have passed that legacy to many.

A true testimony to God and His love & mercy for us.

Isaiah 46:4 I am He who will sustain you, I have made you and I will carry you.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you...Let not your heart be troubled.

~ Ruth



No comments:

Post a Comment